PREHISTORIC SHARK: MEGALODON
Megalodon is an extinct species of shark that lived 1.5 million years ago and as you can probably tell from the above pictures it was HUGE, here are some few facts
- It’s teeth were over 7 inches long
- It’s bite can deliver from 10.2-18.6 tons of force, enough to crush a prehistoric whale’s skull like a grape
- It feasted on prehistoric whales, dolphins, squids, fish, and even giant turtles
- It’s fossils have been found all over the world
- No one knows why it went extinct
Big Bad Wolf, indeed.
"WHOSAN APEX PREDATOR? IS IT YOU? IS IT YOU? IT IS YOU!"
In god and gold we trust
I need. I want.
I swear niggas would’ve died if this version would’ve came out. Street resale value around $100,000 and up
Has a photo ever more perfectly summed up the younger generation’s addiction to technology
"No matter what happens… there will always be a string tying you to me. I’ll never not worry about you. I’ll never not care about what you do. You’ll always be something to me"
IM JUST TRYING TO SPELL POMEGRANATES
Can we have anything ?
This was so corny and off beat
Sounds like a demonic initiation
does anybody else think tired and sleepy mean two totally different things
sleepy is cute and dozing off and happy but tired is 10 cups of coffee and murder
This guys. Yes. This right here. The little shit statements such as these still matter a whole damn lot.